[VAC] Re: Galley forward model

I suspect the reason there are not many front kitchen models is the problem
of getting the plumbing to the rear where holding tanks are usually
located. Particularly if they want to run the drain lines out of sight

In the case of the 54 Safari, the bathroom is opposite the counter with the
sink so it does not solve the traffic problem.  Of course in 54 everything
drained into a bucket, including the toilet so the plumbing was not a problem.
,
I deliver new trailers(square ones) and can recall very few I have seen
with front kitchens.  Holiday Rambler has one, but it also has an unusually
deep frame.

My 54 Safari lives in Tennessee but the pictures are not of mine.  Ray
Plumlee also has one.  Are there more hiding in the state??

Rick Davis
1602
54 Safari
69 Ambassador