[VAC] Re: Radiant flooring

I plan a simple glass enclosed structure on the south side of my dwelling for
the passive solar, maybe a couple of years out yet.

> Using the fresh and gray water tanks as storage element might be of
> minor benefit.

I was thinking along the lines of using the water tanks (grey, fresh) as the
heat sinks for the solar heat collectors that were linked to in the previous
message

> Though such a system might need a temperature
> transformer, called a heat pump to make the stored heat useful.

Well now we're coming full circle, I remember back a ways that someone posted a
link to a carrier AC unit that also had a heat pump that would heat down to 40
deg outside temp. I will most likely get this setup when it comes time to
replace my current roof air.

bobb