[VAC] Re: Radiant flooring

         I've been following this thread with great interest- but, unless
I've missed it, I have not seen anyone mention the diesel fired systems
that are fairly common in high end motorhomes.
         The two main brands are "Aqua Hot" and "Hurricane". Aqua Hot has
an under construction website- nothing there yet, but I did find a few
pictures of the Hurricane system at
http://www.optimalsolutions.com/heater.htm .
         The typical system uses diesel fuel with an electric backup to
provide heat and domestic hot water (tankless). The two systems that I have
worked on use either a typical heat exchanger or a series of (I think)
pretty cool little aluminum heat sink type blocks with two muffin fans for
circulation.

         These systems use antifreeze as a circulating solution.
FWIW...

________

         Chris Bryant
         Bryant RV Services