[VAC] Re: Holding tank odor

In my 78' I think the black tank is part above and part below the floor
level... I can see the side of the tank with the sensors sticking out
through the closet.  The trailer is out in the cold, but I will take notice
next time I'm in it...I think the stool is raised about 4" above the floor
level.....the plastic cover of the tank is part of the sink structure.....

As a thought ... make it as big as you can without doing something
strange... my 10 gal tank fills up rather quickly....or is it 15???   grey
is also small.. about the same size... it fills up very quickly as a few
showers and some dishwashing goes on....I notice the bigger/newer units have
40+ gal tanks....

Are you planning the big lift for this summer??

Jim