[VAC] Vintage brakes and seals

Harvey, when I rebuilt  the running gear on my 66 Trade Wind,  I did the
same as you with loaded backing plates, and new Chev pickup shocks.  My
bearings were OK, but I wanted new seals.   I searched far and wide for
new seals for those 12" drums, and the only clue was to get them from
Inland RV.  He only wanted $35 per seal, ( 4 drums ), so I gave him the
old, Robert De Niro line,......"Forget about it."

Where did you get new seals, for your 12" 1966 drums????    And, if you
did get new seals, what was the part number??

Bill Scott
Charter Member and Membership Chairman
Washington DC Unit,  WBCCI   #3221
Our Homepage;  http://www.servintfree.net/wbcci-dc/