[VAC] Re: More frame off stuff

To my thinking, not in the least 'ridiculous'. One of my favorite Byam
maxims, 'Never leave well-enough alone', suggests exactly such innovation.
I've been considering integrating a radiant-floor heating system in my '49
restoration, and the Bayer Dura-Temp floor looks perfect for such an
installation. The use of PEX plumbing, demand-type ('tankless') water
heaters, heat-pump technology, laminate flooring, etc., IMHO would be right
up Wally's alley...

tuna
'49 Clipper
wbcci #8862, VAC