[VAC] Re: More frame off stuff

Trike,  Jim Smith, our boatbuilder, did a bathroom floor rebuild on his
65 and he said if you just use regular plywood and seal the ends with
poly urethane, or equal resin, it will last a lifetime.   That may save
you some money, since Marine ply is so expensive.    If you want to put
in a floor that will last forever, use 1/4 inch aluminum, or aluminum
honeycomb.   Might be a little pricey.   Good luck, and send some
pictures, we need them for the history books.

Bill Scott
Charter Member and Membership Chairman
Washington DC Unit,  WBCCI   #3221
Our Homepage;  http://www.servintfree.net/wbcci-dc/