[VAC] Re: New B-16, photos

Bill,
I don't like all the fancy-looking cabinetry.  I am a "Form Follows
Function" person, for the most part.  BUT, I must tell you that I LOVE to
cook in my 28' Argosy!  Particularly breakfast!  It has a 4 burner stainless
steel stove and oven.  Nice fairly big fridge and lots of shelves in the
galley - put in by a previous owner.  I just like keeping house with it, by
myself or with my son or with son and boyfriend. (Sometimes boyfriend, son
and boyfriend's grandson.)  It's the rear bedroom Argosy, so it's good for
4.  But I fantasize about running away in a little Airstream ALL BY MYSELF,
too!!!  Bringing my Maltese, who is the one most mannerly of the males...:)

Anyway, I'd like to see the Inside Design Bambi and hope they get the weight
down.  Then I can get rid of the Dodge diesel pick-up and run away more
cheaply.
Thanks,
Elisa