[VAC] Re: Mexico

Hello Group;
Is there anyone in this group that would like an
adventure this coming March? The Mexican unit of WBCCI
has invited us to their winter rally held March 23-29
in Guadalajara, Mexico. I was there last year and can
say that they put on an excellent rally. 6 nights full
hookups, 4 day tours, 4 meals Margarita party's and
much more for $250 per rig, 2 people.

I would like to get a group together to travel with
into Mexico. I have been there so can show you the
ropes, it's 3 short days to Guadalajara easy driving
from McAllen Texas.
This is a great way to go to Mexico on a budget, no
expensive caravan fees.
This is a buddy rally so everyone is welcome, whether
WBCCI member or not.
Contact me at mailto:shacksman@yahoo.com for lots more
information.

Think about this chance;