[VAC] Door and Window Gasket

  I need to replace door and window gasket material on my '71 Tradewind. I
remember a mention on one of the lists that this was available from
Airstream. It seems to be the same stuff on the door and the windows. Can
someone confirm that and it's availability? I have yet to call any of the
dealers but the only one in New York did not respond to an email. I see that
Inland RV is selling some gasket that is somewhat different but said to be
for trailers of this age. Is theirs better than the Airstream gasket for any
reason that anyone knows of? I'd be interested in anyone's thoughts on the
subject.
Cheers,
Erik Murray