[VAC] Slab City, thanx Terry

Another big THANX to Terry and Sandie Tyler for such good input about
where to park at the end of the day's travels.   I grew up in that
desert area, and most years, at Christmas,  it would be sunny and in the
70's.   What's next Terry ?....maybe that BLM parking over by the
Colorado River?     Your lists of where to park always go in my "keeper"
files and I usually squirm with envy when I think of you and Sandie
parked near a big Oak tree out in the middle of no-where, paying
nothing, and enjoying everything.   The great southwestern desert can be
very inviting in mid-winter.   Enjoy every minute of it, and keep up the
fantastic correspondence,  many of your fans on the list just love to
hear from you.

One of your fans.

Bill Scott
Charter Member and Membership Chairman