[VAC] Over/Under windows & more

Hi all,
Going to use this posting to accomplish 4 things:

1- Show what a small attached photo can be used for (you know, a picture
is worth a thousand words). the one attached is 16K in size.

2-  The image shows another view of the over/under windows we have been
talking about.  The trailer is a 22 foot 1959 trailer with them on the curbside.
(Digest people see http://vintageairstream.com/archives/59overunder.jpg).

3- Show the importance of serial numbers.  This poor trailer had all its
guts ripped out and made into a mobile BBQ kitchen.  From the sellers
description, it sounded like it might have been the elusive Falcon
layout (Murphy bed), and was a hot topic on the the egroups list for
awhile while last September.  It had me convinced - shows you have to be
flexible.  I finally got the sales lot to give me the serial number.
Turns out it was a Flying Cloud.  Kind of proves that you could get the
bunk option (if that is what drove these small over/under windows) on
most any model.

4- This gutted trailer would have made an excellent candidate for a full
interior redo (obviously, huh?).  The asking price was $1800, sold for
$1500.  I missed it by 72 hours, otherwise it would have been this
winter's project.

Later,
RJ
VintageAirstream.com