[VAC] Re: Pacer Lore

I have one at :

http://www.VintageAirstream.com/archives/%2759Pacer.html

As for the '57 Pacer shown there, someone went nuts with white paint all
over the Zolatone and wood cabinets.  And you know how I feel about
THAT!  :>)

I guess they were going for the fiberglass Casita, Scamp or Burro look.

I'm not going to swear it's a Pacer because I didn't get the serial
number, but the owner swears it was one.  I think it was because the
interior layout has that unique layout.  With the extra foot of a
Traveler or Globetrotter you got a dinette.
RJ