[VAC] Vintage Photos

Hi list friends- Thanks to those of you who offered advice about the '64
Bambi II I have been considering purchasing- very good advice, as I knew
it would be. I will have to put this on hold, as I have to travel to
Abilene, TX for a family funeral. (with the Safari) I have not had the
opportunity to talk with the owner again, but plan to soon. I did visit
back with my digital camera , and wife, who is dubious about the Bambi.
She did not veto it, however promising a sign that may be. The outcome
remains to be seen.
But I thought you all might like to see the photos of the Other
Airstreams on site at this "junkyard", below:

The particular interesting thing here is the Boles-Aero, which I did not recogize until I looked at the nameplaete. Maybe I should talk to the owner about that one as a project. I will try to get more details when I see him again. As I mentioned earlier, the Serial number is 12A1011, if anybody has inside knowledge about these. I will look forward to catching up on all the messages when I return. Enjoy the photos... Jere Potter 1877 '64 Safari