[VAC] Aluminum A/S fifth wheel

Hi Gang,

Since so much discussion has been about 5th wheels I looked through my
files and came up with this beauty. It is from the classified section of
the May 1996 Trailer Life. I'll try and attach a small JPEG photo of it.

Ad text reads: ................ "1989 AIRSTREAM LAND YACHT 35ft. 5th
wheel. LR/DR slide-out, washer/dryer, Q bed, A&E awnings, aluminum
exterior. Non-smokers. Like new condition. Clean. $25,500."

I've seen a number of the newer fiberglass Airstream fifth wheels but
I've never seen an aluminum Land Yacht fifth wheel. I wonder where this
unit is today!?!

Pat

JPEG image