[VAC] Re: Gooseneck

Thanks Neil,

That's just saves me from a lot of work.

This is just about exactly what I had in mind. Although what's shown on the web site seems to be on the flimsy side for a 30+ footer. I haven't yet look past the home page yet though.

Some things that I had envisioned that I don't see right off:

A crank for sterilizer built into the vertical leg.
A simpler clamping mechanism for the back trailer rail connection, maybe a chain clamp, to make it even more portable.
Depending on weight, a means of wheeling the hitch extension around, it's own small wheels in other words.
Just some thoughts

Again, thanks for the info.

bobb