[VAC] Re: What should I offer?

A '64 Bambi II is more like the '65 Caravel than it like a '61-'63
Bambi, so I have a little insight that might be helpful.  Check the
restoration history of our '65 Caravel for what you would face on even a
good condition trailer.
http://www.vintageairstream.com/myrtle_home.html

If the floor is shot, you are probably looking at a parts trailer, if it
is in good condition you are still looking at about $5000-$8000 parts
plus labor.  If a fully 100% restored '64 17' sells for $10,000 to
$13,500, then you can do the math for your labor or hiring it done.
FYI, we put in 500+ recorded hours into our "good condition" trailer.

I think your prices are close.

RJ
'65 Caravel
(I'm updating the graphics on the "our' 65 caravel" section of our
website, so if something looks funny or doesn't work, I'm probably in
the process of revising it.)