[VAC] Re: A/S for sale

Not if its the right one in the right condition.  A "blue book" listing
should show actual selling prices from real world transactions.  Whether that
is high or low.  It shouldn't be a theoretical price listing based on
perceived value.

I'm sure that some folks are able to consistently find Airstreams on the
cheap.  And some of us paid a good bit for our trailers.  But whatever we
paid, I think most of us got a good deal.  We traded our money for an
Airstream that we enjoy.

Chuck