[VAC] Re: 1950 speed in a 2000 world

Okay Guys,
         I know I'm part of the "Harried Generation" with the stress level
to prove it, BUT that's why I have an Airstream.  My husband and I just
sold a trailer that was a bit too big for our truck and bought a little one
that fits the truck just right, but you know I kind of liked how the big
one slowed us down.
         We only got to take a couple of short trips with the big one, but
the thing I noticed was that when I wasn't spending so much time worrying
about speeding up and slowing down and passing that car or truck that was
ahead of us everything became more enjoyable.  I actually looked out the
window and admired the terrain, sang with the kids, you know, all the silly
things you think you might actually enjoy on a VACATION.  Anyway, now the
truck is more than adequate and we're once again moving with the traffic
flow and I'm just not sure how I'm going to get my husband to slow down...
Jodi of J&J 1965 Caravel