[VAC] Re: tow vehical

Dave,
 I'd consider that a very good price, and if you get it for that, you can
afford to do some fairly extensive repairs.

FWIW: I paid $11,000.00 for a '94 just a couple of months ago, but it had
only 108,000 miles on it. It had a leak at a transmission cooler line and I
made the mistake of not fixing it myself; it cost me $500.00 at Mr.
DodgeWrench. The transmission probably needs rebuilt; the Dodge dealer
quoted me "between $1200.00 and $1500.00". I may well elect to do that
myself because I'll probably install some aftermarket stuff such as torque
converter and valve body.

When I compare the Used Price, plus some extensive repairs, I still come up
way short of the $30,000.00 price of a new one. And, I'm not afraid to drill
holes in it for my modifications, nor to scratch it while putting it to use.

I've pulled my 6000# Avion about 300 miles so far, and there's no problem
with that. You'll hardly know that your little 3500# trailer is back there.
<<grin>>

<<Jim>>