[VAC] vac

Just bought a '54 Sarari and need major help.  Am new to all this.  I'm
 coming in from cars and trucks from the '50's.  Am  a very capable mechanic
 but am clueless as to where to start on this riveted aluminum.

My interior is quite nice, needing only surface cosmetics, and the
appliances are all original. I'm sure to need help with the fridge, stove,
and heater. It has q wonderful gas light.  Are they safe? Is there a hot
water heater? Where is the water tank and pump? The skin has a few minor
dents and is in need of polishing.  I know a good bit about buffing out
paint but I need direction on this aluminum. Can you get the dents out?

The floor is soft in front of the bath and I feel like the frame is rusty
and would like to take a look at it.  How does the belly skin come off? The
step area is broken and needs major work. Can you work on the floor w/o
taking the body off?

What about the electric brakes.  Are there updates? I have to get rid of the
split rims but I don't want mags.  I prefer hubcaps.  And a thousand more
questions I'm sure.  Can anybody point me in the right  direction.

Also, I was planning to pull it with a beautiful '51 Chevrolet 3100 pickup.
I pulled it back from Americus Ga. to Ky. with a new V-10 F-250 and I could
tell it was back there.  Will the little Chevy pull it.  What did they pull
it with in'54?

I am digital and can take pictures of anything if anybody cares to look.

Here's hoping to talk to you all.

Jim