[VAC] Re: 12 volt system

I have a 110 circuit breaker box under the curb side sofa bed, located at
the end right next to the door. The easiest way to access this box is thru
the locking access door that is between the main door and the wheel well on
the curb side of the trailer.

> The only inline circuit
> breaker is at the front harness access panel, just below the front
underside
> of the belly.

That's the only one I  found, but somebody said that was for the trailer
brakes. Could it be that there are no circuit breakers on the 12 volt
system?  This would be a safety hazard.  I hope somebody can put this
question to rest. If there are no breakers, then I will certainly be
installing some before I use the trailer again!!

MARC WEIMER
Punxsutawney, PA
#15767
1963 Globe Trotter