[VAC] Re: Oil in my L.P. line?

	The regulators on newer AS come from the factory mounted near the bottom
of the tank...darned inconvenient, but I never heard of it causing a
problem so obvious as that - even the AS designers should catch that.  I do
know people who have re-mounted their regulators to the top of the bottle
bracket, but that was so they could see the silly thing, not because of any
problems with it.  I'll probably do the same on my 1995 AS.
	I'd be really interested in knowing if what you were told has any
validity.  Any takers out there?

- Dick
(5368)