[VAC] Re: bargman #77 door handle

I just went out and checked. This L-100 matches the plate sizes on the
old Cheslar lock perfectly. I haven't found a sales slip so I don't have
a part number for the special long yoke. All the barcode on it says is
Bargman L100 special yoke. Since the screen door on my Caravel fits snug
to the main door, there's no significant difference in fit for a L-100
or L-200, either requires the latch cover panel of the screen door to be
open. And that latch cover panel doesn't leave room for a dead bolt.

Gerald J.