[VAC] Re: Mice-sealing them out

So, about sealing things up tight...We have a '65 Caravel that we would
prefer to keep the belly pan on.  There isn't any work (yet) that would
warrant that chore, but all this talk about mice makes me wonder where I
should be looking for spaces to seal up.  So far there don't appear to have
been mice sharing our Airstream, but last year they all tried to move into
our house and garage so I'm a little paranoid.  If anyone can give us some
suggestions on sealing them out without taking the trailer apart I would
really appreciate the help.
Jodi of J&J 1965 Caravel