[VAC] Foam

Hi,

Some of you seemed interested in the foam mattress thread a few weeks ago.  I
ordered a set of new foam cushins from foamorder.com and they just arrived
today.  They are quite nice.  The fit is perfect, and the particular foam
they reccomended as a mattress seems perfect as well.  Foamorder.com was good
to work with, and i would reccomend them.

I went with the 5600 foam, 4" thick, with the cotton covers.  My caravel is
equipped with couches that pull out to make the beds, so the individual foam
sections were all ordered individually.  I sized them differently than the
original A/S versions, to eliminate sleeping with a seem down my back.  I
think that'll turn out to be a good choice.  Now the larger bed has 2 24"
cushins instead of the 3 that A/S originally used.  And they still work
pretty good as a couch.

Chuck