[VAC] Enco Rivet Gun

This seemed to get lost as a reply???

My rivet gun came yesterday and I have not had a chance to put it through
it's paces, but I can tell you from the look of the tool, it's a
bargain.....
The format of the tool is like a 1/2" impact wrench and for Enco to make any
money on the deal, they have to be getting the unit for nothing.... the
manufacture is in Taiwan which I consider in general to be better than China
but not as good as Japan... Shipped from Elkhart IN....If I run into any
problems, I will post...

At the same time the truck delivered three tiny little jaws for my American
made hydraulic hand riveter and I was kind of sad that the jaws and the air
gun were almost the same price.....( can we survive????)

Again, I suggest all tool nuts and others of such calling, jump at this....

Jim Clark