Re: [VAC] Axle camber

John,
 I'm not a driveline engineer, but I know that all trailer axles are
"bowed" or otherwise have a bit of camber to the wheels (they tilt out
at the top). I talked with a fella who made utility trailer axles, and
he had a special press to bend the axle tubes. The camber could be put
in by mounting the hubs at a slight angle, but it's usually easier for
the manufacturer to build 'em straight, then bend 'em.

They knew about camber back in Ought Nothin', so I'd bet that all A/S
axles have some.

                                         <<Jim>>