[VAC] Greay Water Holding Tank Leak - 1976 31' center bath

Well, my short shake down trip this weekend with find except that I found out I have a leak in my gray water holding tank. I can't tell if it is the tank itself, a fitting or the shut off valve. But it drips through the under belly skin up around where the Valve would be located pretty bad. The black water seems fine.

What kind of job is it to remove the "Tank Pan" so you can get a look at the valve and the bottom of the tank. I have a service manual with instructions, but its pretty brief on this procedure. Any comments and input is appreciated.