Re: [VAC] Shocks?

 I have the same problem with my Bambi. The really
crusty shocks I took out of my 62 Bambi were Delco
3166784. The shocks I put in were NAPA Regal Ride gas
charged 20718.  The trailer rides maybe 1  1/2 inches
higher ( that is the gas charge).  On the street side
the cantilever type stud mounts had 7/8" nuts.   The
curb side had the regular 5/8" nuts. I replaced the
nuts with stainless steel lock nuts so the next guy
has an easy go with it.  I hope to remove the radial
tires soon and replace them with the original 6.00 x13
bias ply  to gain another inch or so of height.