Re: [VAC] Fantastic Vent

Gary,

Before you buy those fans, check out the prices at Camper's Choice.  As Gary
Quamen mentioned a couple of days ago, they're having a 20% off sale with
$1.00 shipping.   As I understand it, the 20% only applies once, to the
highest price item on your order.

I asked them about the sale, and they asked if I received a flyer.  I said
not that I knew of, but they gave me the discount anyway.  (It might have
been because they found me on their mailing list--maybe I actually did
receive the mailer).  The fan with thermostat (but no rain sensor) came in
at just under $124 with shipping (thanks Gary Q.)!

Don