[VAC] restoration update

Nearly done with 'gutting' the '49 Clipper, and removing the belly-pan.
1) The enamelled-steel rear bathtub was undoubtedly original.

2) There was a fiberglass blackwater tank mounted above the floor, inside a
plywood box, upon which the (absent) commode was to sit. This was apparently
an aftermarket installation which was never completed, since the lower
(dump) opening of the blackwater tank had no fittings, simply opened into
the bellypan, no waste-pipe.

3) The original hot-water heater was gone, the later model Sears HomeArt
glass-lined water heater was jammed into the space under the kitchen sink.

4) No water tank that I can find, nor any water pump. Instead, a 12v air
compressor was used (as far as I can tell) to pressurize the hot-water tank.

5) MUCH water damage to the flooring throughout, especially at the original
location of the hot-water heater, and at the rear-bath sink...

6) Still haven't located the pipe-frame fracture; there is one section of
bellypan left to remove, forward of the axle.

7) Had to cut away the rear-section bellypan - it had apparently been
removed and replaced (or sections of it, anyway) and re-secured using screws
and pop-rivets. Was planning on a new pan anyway.

8) Removed both 14x14 vents, going to use the two working LeDeau cranks on
one, and replace the other with a FanTastic vent.

If I ever get my website up, i'll post pics...

Tuna
'49 Clipper
wbcci #8862