Re: [VAC] Small, portable A/C

I didn't find any technical facts or performance specifications except
120 watts on 120 volts. Seems like it might defy the laws of
thermodynamics to cool a room 20°F in a few hours with that little input
power and no place too reject the resultant heat. I've used their
contact e-mail address to request engineering data.

In the mean time it appears to me to be promising a gold bar under every
postage stamp received and a free lunch and to make water run up hill.

Gerald J.