[VAC] (no subject)

HI
In my 1965 thadewind the UNI-VOLT suddenly Quit operating I have no currant
going to the battery and none going to the lights I have checked the fuses
ond other things listed in my owners manual The VNI-VOLT sets there humming
away and gitting hot. I have left the trailer pluged in ao the fan could
circulate the air.when I went back to it several days later this is what I
found. I am an idoit when it comes to electrial equipment. I was given a
pricce of $90 to repair it and if it was beypnd repair it would cost$45 for
the labor of checking.I would like an openion from some one a little smarter
about these things than I I was given a price of aprox.$225 to replace it.
Jim Smith