Re: [VAC] Jacobs ignition system

Dallas,
 I can't imagine that an ignition upgrade would help that much. One
thing that I HAVE seen highly recommended is a K&N Air Filter. They make
similar claims for it, and you can get one for about $50.00 from your
local NAPA store.

FWIW: I'd think you could get shorter gearing installed in that Ford for
that kind of money. A 4.10 or even 3.73 rear end would make a bunch of
difference in how it tows and wouldn't affect the solo mileage by much
(if any).

                                           <<Jim>>