Re: [VAC] travel with propane on

David,
You're right...having the charge from the tow vehicle to the battery should
lessen the amount needed from the solar panels to run the fridge while
underway. I haven't yet tried hooking in the power from the tow vehicle;
there just got to be too many new wires in the system what with the solar
panels, charge controller, old 12-volt panel (removed from the original
Univolt), the inverter, and on and on. I need to talk with someone at RV
Solar Electric before I try running the charge line from the tow vehicle in
as well. I may be looking forward to even greater efficiency in this
non-propane approach to having ice available for a "bourbon-and-seven" upon
arrival.

Gary