[VAC] Arrow Hitch

Greetings. We have a 1966, 26 ft Overlander which was bought new in Chicago by my wifes Aunt and Uncle.We have been in the San Bernardino Unit since the early part  of this year. Like everyone else, I have plenty of repair work done and more still to do. We are new to this discussion group, and it is indeed a gold mine of answers and ideas. Has anyone had experience with a Hensley Arrow Hitch? Does it live up to its hype? It is rather pricey. Any opinions will be appreciated. Thanks.  Andy Hatle