RE: [VAC] Gray water

Hi Phil -

I haven't seen anything about any new rules, but with hookups it doesn't
make any difference at all - the gray water just goes down the sewer. When
I'm boondocking in a place that doesn't allow water to flow on the ground
(and I've found very few of those, although I don't let the water flow near
a lake or stream) I use a blue tank and just empty it daily. I'm very
careful about the soap I use, and if I have any greasy stuff when washing
dishes I empty the water into the toilet, though that is mostly to keep
critters away. Living in the Arizona desert we've all gotten used to using
gray water at home for the garden!

Happy Trails - Sherry
'63 Bambi, VAC, WBCCI 1104, WDCU