Re: [VAC] paint

Hi Duane:

I suppose that the "OFFICIAL" color for the tongue and A-Frame is some
kind of aluminum.  This area on my trailer was painted this color, but
needed repainting.  I stewed about it for a while, then ended up using a
matte finish black.  Every time I look at it since, it still looks
terrific to me.  Nice contrast to the aluminum bottles and body panels.

I'd be glad to send you a picture of it off line.  Lemme know, t'would be
my pleasure.

GQ '67 Safari