Re: [VAC] Tinted defelective windoew paper

That is putting it very simply.  I don't recommend doing  it yourself
unless you have good dexterity.  You are working upside down from under
the windows which have, in most cases a slight curve.  Pro's use a
technique of cutting the tint about 1" or so winder then windown,
applying the tint to the glass while   using a cutting tool, to cut a
smooth cut around the edge of the window.  A lot easier then it looks and
takes more practice and skill then I could develop.

Roy Lashway
'78 Argosy,'56 Bubble
rlashway@zianet.com