Re: [VAC] Tinted defelective windoew paper

Don:
I put the automotive window tint on all the windows on our 71 23' LY, and
it has been very satisfactory.
For the curved (compound curves) windows you need to squeegee hard enough
to stretch the film a little. On one, I had to use and exacto knife and
slice a tiny triangular sliver at the curve.
We have been very happy with it. You just have to use plenty of soapy
solution when applying so that it doesn't dry out before you are through
squeegeeing all the moisture from under the film.
Good luck!