[VAC] Curved Shower Curtains

Hey ya'all.  I went out this weekend and looked at my closest so called
Airstream dealership (boy they should check these guys out a little closer),
and any how I happened into a fairly new Avion and was just looking.  It had
a rear shower that was also curved, very similiar to my 63 Trade Wind. Of
course the track was different, but made me think that if you could get the
shower curtain and track from Fleetwood, I"m sure it wouild be an easy
modification to the older Airstreams.

Personally, I'll be checking around for a reputable Fleetwood dealership and
try to order the curtain and track and see if I can get it to work on my ol
dreamship.

I also wonder about the front door handle/lock.  It looked very similar to
what should be in mine as well.

Just thought I'd pass it along.

Fair Winds and following Seas.

Hal