[VAC] Hello

My name is Jeff Mathis.  I'm new here and maybe I did not start out
right.  So I'll try again.  We lost our home in the floods here in North
Carolina last year.  Instead of getting a FEMA camper, we found a 1973
31' Sovereign and bought it.   It served us ok while we rebuilt, but now
I want to bring it up to what it should be.  I haven't a clue where to
acquire replacement tambor doors or the malfunctioning Univolt plus
other things brought on by benign neglect.  It's a handsome thing and as
a builder of wood houses and occasional boat restorer, I just need to
know where to go.  Thanks for anything
Jeff Mathis