Re: [VAC] 75 Argosy Air-Conditioner Question

	I don't have much to add to this thread- but.. the three or four '75-'78
Armstrongs I have seen (one on my trailer now- a 78) have service valves as
standard equipment- from the factory- to quote from my '78 service manual
"This unit has been provided with a suction side service gauge port...".
	But- I agree, if it is low, generally there is a leak somewhere.

	And- it uses R-22, which is still readily available- the same that is used
in window A/Cs and most home central A/Cs.

________

	Chris Bryant
	Bryant RV Services
	DeLand, Florida