From: "Info" <info@lehmans.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 15:38:16 -0400
To: "'James Hall'" <james53@ameritech.net>
Subject: RE: Gas Refrigerators

James,

We do sell parts for the refrigerators that we sell.  If you call the store
and talk with Kerby in the service department, he can help you with parts
and the costs.  You can reach Kerby at 1-888-438-5346.

Thanks!!
Cindy Geiser
Lehman's
PO Box 41, One Lehman Circle
PO Box 321 (Orders)
Kidron  OH   44636
Phone:  1-888-438-5346 (to place orders 24 hours, 7 days a week AND our
retail store & customer service Mon - Sat 8 am to 5:30 pm EST)
Fax:  1-888-780-4975 (24 hours, 7 days a week)
E-mail address:  info@lehmans.com
Secure On-Line Catalog:  www.Lehmans.com

"Serving the Amish and others without electricity with products for simple,
self sufficient living since 1955."