RE: [VAC] Help!! 14x25 vent caps

Dave,  I have heard other horror stories about Inland, and it is indeed
sad to hear this latest story.  Have you tried to return the plexiglass
and get credit?   If he will not refund your money, we need to warn all
the others on this list about his business practices.   I don't think it
would be wise to discuss all the complaints on this public forum, but,
we should say to all the VAC members, and listees,....to be careful, and
caveat emptor,  "Let the buyer beware.

Bill Scott
61 Bambi, VAC & WBCCI #3221
1VP & Membership Chairman , WDCU