Re: [VAC] Chrome Tanks

Doug in Burbank,  I guess you mean the LP tanks, up in front.   Chromed,
doubful, but what I have seen, is that quite a few Vintage folks will
take their Aluminum LP tanks, made by Worthington, or Lennox, and give
them a good Mirror polish.   It's kinda fun, in a demented sort of way.
When you're finished, the tanks look like chrome, and add to the
Airstream mystic.

I suppose you could have some steel LP tanks chromed, but I've never
seen it.  Anyway, the Aluminum LP tanks  are lighter, and look much
better.

Bill Scott
61 Bambi, VAC & WBCCI #3221
1VP & Membership Chairman , WDCU