Re: [VAC] Tongue Weight

John,
 The lack of those words makes a big difference, I can't answer the
question that you MEANT to ask.

Although we've had correspondence off-list, for the others' sake, here's
the deal:

There's a drawing on page 158 of Trailer Life's "10 Minute Tech" book of
how to weigh your trailer tounge with a bathroom scale. You place a 48"
long 4X4 on 2, short 1" pipes, one pipe on a pile of blocks, the other
on your bathroom scale. Set the tounge jack on the 4X4. Positions of the
'pressure points' should be: 1" pipes located 6" from ends of 4X4, jack
located 12" from blocking rest point, scale 24" from jack. Multiply the
scale reading by 3 to get tounge weight.

                                        <<Jim>>