[VAC] Back on VAC

Hello everyone. Earlier this year I participated in the Vintage group while I was looking to buy an Airstream. I had to drop out for a while but I recently bought a 1976 31' Airstream and I look forward to participating once again. I have been refurbishing my 1976 Airstream over the past 6 weeks and it is really starting to take shape. I have applied for my WBCCI membership and although I am a few months from "Vintage" I will be joining the Vintage group as well.

Don Hardman
1976 31' Sovereign