[VAC] New buyer needs assistance with the numbers

Hello all...my wife and I and our two kids live in Seattle and are activly
searching for an Airstream. We have located a possibility and need your
expertise.

There is a number on the front ( as with most Airstreams ). Is it possible to
trace this trailer's history from this number? The number is 3511.

We have tons of questions but I will try to ask only one or two per e-mail.
This trailer is missing it's awning. Ideas? We will be going to see it
tonight for the first time so many ??? will follow!

rich phillips
canamsea@aol.com